DAYA STUDIO founded in 2009 by Parisa Alimohammadi.
It’s an Iranian studio specializing in architecture, design, art and infrastructural projects. DAYA’s projects range in scale from furniture to architecture and urban Research and in all sectors.
The name, DAYA, stands for DA and YA that in Zoroastrian and Persian language are root words. DA means create/make/give and YA means remind/remember.
To reach a creative and memorial design, DAYA tries to:
– combining the design and Theory ( knowledge)
– creating an efficient and integrated process ( parametric)
– combining programmatic requirements and construction
– following the nature ,humanics ( philosophy, psychology, sociology,… ) science ( geometry ,physics ,chemistry ,…) and art
– following the aesthetic/cultural context, digital productions and material effects
Developed by Behrooz Tahanzadeh